Salary: See Description
On behalf of our client, a UK wide Vehicle Hire Company, we are seeking to recruit a Workshop Manager to join their Newtownabbey Office.
The Workshop Manager will be responsible for the Recruitment and Management of Workshop Staff and ensuring vehicles are available as quickly as possible through the service centre and a network of external service centers. The Workshop Manager will also build and maintain strong relationships with local suppliers as well as promoting and environment of strong customer service.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Workshop Manager will:
- Be responsible for the recruitment, retention, development and leadership of a high calibre and high performing team.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are positive and handled in a timely and professional manner with the aim of being their first choice destination for vehicle hire and services in the community.
- To get vehicles back on the road having completed safe, legal and compliant services, maintenance and repairs (scheduled and unscheduled) promptly and cost effectively while ensuring accuracy and compliance with all procedures and documentation.
- Ensure the Management of 3rd party contactors
- Collaboration with rental team
- Compliance (Workshop & vehicles) eg audits, security processes, Health & Safety
- Manage Controls and procedures in financial and administrative areas of workshop activity including Budgets & forecasts
- Financial & operational KPI reviews, planning for Continuous business improvement and management reporting.
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- Maths and English or equivalent
- City & Guilds or equivalent level 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent.
- Full valid driving licence
- Proven management, leadership & development skills.
- Minimum of 12 months previous supervisory experience, working within a vehicle workshop environment is essential.
- Ability to perform in a pressurised environment.
- Team player with the ability to adapt to change.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office products.
- Good supervisory and administration skills.
- Qualified mechanic with time served experience.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Self-Motivated and commercially driven.
- Ability to communicate at all levels across all domains.
- A BSC Health & Safety Level 2 and/ or experience of HGV would be desirable.
A competitive Salary £30-35K is offered plus company benefits and can be discussed with applicants.
To apply for this role please email your cv in strictest confidence to email@example.com and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsNewly Qualified Solicitor
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionExperienced Receptionist
Location: Belfast Salary: 16kUrgent- BAKER
Location: Belfast Salary: 20k-21kEnergy Advisor
Location: Belfast Salary: 16.5k + comm OTHealth and Social Wellbeing Offi
Location: Belfast Salary: See description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS