Salary: See Description
Our utilities client is currently recruiting for a Treasury Assistant to join their busy Treasury Management Department.
The successful candidate will assist both the Treasury Manager and Treasury Accountant in all aspects of Treasury Management and to assist in the achievement of team targets.
- Candidates should have completed or are currently undertaking an accountancy course with one of the many recognised Professional Accountancy bodies. eg. Institute of ccounting Technicians in Ireland, Association of Accounting Technicians, Association of Corporate Treasurers etc.
- 1 years experience in a fast moving, deadline driven finance environment dealing with at least one of the following: banking transactions, supplier payments, debtor receipts or account reconciliations
- Knowledge and understanding of monthly financial reporting processes
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Word and MS Excel in a financial environment
- Have the ability to analyse a range of information, consult effectively with others and draw sound conclusions based on the information available.
Assignment Duration: 12 Months with possible extensions
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £12.31
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsResouce Planner (Workforce Manag
Loc: Belfast Salary: Â£25,000Telesales Executive
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripBoard Secretary
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripPart-Time Warehouse Assembly Tea
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripTreasury Assistant
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS