Project Leader Engineering
Salary: See Description
Apple Recruitment Services are working on behalf of their Client, a global expert in Fire Safety, to recruit a Project Leader with previous experience of leading projects, an engineering background and a knowledge of carrying out scientific tests or experiments This is a great career opportunity to join a company with a strong set of core values in a friendly, supportive environment which offer skill and career development.
Leading a Lab team, the Project Leader will be responsible for facilitating and managing assigned projects and monitoring the progress within a Laboratory environment.
The Project Leader will liaise with clients to prepare quotation, confirm orders, prepare tests, receive materials, check the installation step, conduct the fire test, take the notes and observations, prepare and send the report to the client.
- Postgraduate degree in an engineering discipline- Mechanical, Chemical, Buildings.
- Experience in managing projects and supervision.
- Ability to evaluate project requests, monitor progress, delegate and prioritize tasks.
- An understanding of or willingness to learn fire dynamics and basic fire engineering principles.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative fire engineering solutions for various building types would be beneficial
- Knowledge of UK fire safety legislation and guidance as well as international guidance documents would be beneficial
- Site-based experience would be beneficial
- Experience in negotiations with key stakeholders.
- Speaking more than one language would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of planning process and delivery of the project(s) objectives would be beneficial.
- Good Knowledge building regulation Eurocode would be beneficial.
Working Monday to Friday, the Project Leader can expect a competitive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent career opportunity in a global company with reputable clients. This is a supportive and collaborative environment with a strong focus on the development of their people. It is expected the responsibilities and duties will grow in this company (including travel to UK and EU for events, training and Client meetings) as the successful candidates develops his or her skills and knowledge.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsAdministators / Secretaries - Ar
Location: Northern Ireland Salary: See descriptionSenior Project Manager (IT)
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionAudio Typist
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionInformation Analyst - Ballymena
Location: Ballymena Salary: See descriptionField Sales Canvasser
Location: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS