Salary: See Description
Apple Recruitment Services are working on behalf of their Client, a Business Services Organization, to recruit part time Receptionist for their highly modern and chic Belfast city centre office.
Working mornings (9am to 2pm Monday to Friday), the post holder will provide receptionist and administrative support to a small team of consultants.
- Answering calls and forwarding them to the appropriate person
- Taking messages via email
- Greeting visitors
- Providing hospitality for visitors and during meetings.
- Ensuring the area is neat and tidy at all times
- Incoming and outgoing post
- General Administrative duties- Filing, typing etc.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills- verbal and written.
- Possess a warm and outgoing personality and a hardworking, can do, will do attitude
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Organized, able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent level of IT- word, excel, email etc.
- Be highly presentable due to the nature of the industry
- A full Driving license is needed.
Hours of work 9am-2pm Monday to Friday. Hourly rate £7.50-8.50ph. Free Car parking, paid holidays and company benefits also come with this job.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsPart time Customer Advisor Monda
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionDefence Litigation Solicitor (He
Loc: Belfast Salary: Negotiable depeQuality & Manufacturing Engineer
Loc: Lisburn Salary: See DescriptionAdministrator - Armagh
Loc: Co. Armagh Salary: See descriptionSecretary - Omagh
Loc: Co Tyrone Salary: See description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS