Neighbourhood Officer- Dungannon
Location: Co Tyrone
Salary: See Description
- Environmental management:
- Working to ensure that estates are kept free of illegal dumping and abandoned vehicles
- Monitoring the condition of open space
- Housing management:
- Neighbourhood officers will provide advice and assistance on a wide range of housing related matters, including the standard of service
- Carry out daily inspections of vacant properties
- Show potential tenants vacant properties
- Neighbourhood officers will work closely with the community and other agencies to resolve issues and problems identified by local residents.
- 1 years previous experience in a similar role is highly desirable
- IT/Microsoft office proficiency
- Professional and approachable attitude
- Previous community based experience
Latest JobsOffice Manager
Location: Belfast Salary: NegotiableDigital Design Technican (Buildi
Location: Belfast Salary: Â£18-25KWorkshop Manager
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionPart-Time Receptionist with Typi
Location: Antrim Salary: See DescriptionNeighbourhood Officer- Dungannon
Location: Co Tyrone Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS