Insurance Sales Advisor
Salary: See Description
Apple Recruitment Services are working on behalf of their Client, a growing UK wide online insurance provider, to recruit an Insurance Sales executive to join their team based in Greater Belfast.
- At least 2 years personal lines insurance experience including at least 1 year of motor
- Experience in a customer facing role, preferably with sales experience
- Experience in a broker environment placing business from a panel of different insurers
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales targets
- 1 year Open GI software experience (desirable, not essential)
- Experience using a dialler (desirable, not essential)
As a Personal Lines Insurance Sales Executive you will have a variety of tasks, focusing on selling insurance products to hot leads sourced from the internet.
- Providing motor, household, van and other insurance quotations to customers who have completed an online quotation
- Outbound calling hot leads efficiently and effectively to maximise customer contact rates and sales
- Building relationships with new customers, identifying cross-sell opportunities and generating other business opportunities
- Adhering to company processes and procedures, ensuring all activities are FCA compliant and meet the principles of TCF
- Customer service tasks including sending out policy documents, verifying no claims bonuses, performing mid-term adjustments
- Liaising with our Insurer Panel and other partners to resolve queries and win sales
- Office administration duties including processing renewal invitations, resolving payment issues, and additional tasks supporting other parts of the business
- 5 GCSEâ€™s at grade C or above including Maths & English
- 3 A-Levels at grade C or above (desirable, not essential)
- Cert CII qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent client facing/communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to take direction
The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week with an unpaid lunch of 30 minutes. 9am-5pm Monday to Friday however as the business grows further, a degree of flexibility may be needed.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience as well as 3% Pension and company benefits, 22 days holiday plus 10 statutory days and free car parking.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsBusiness Development Director
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionTreasury Accountant
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionGIS Technician
Location: Co. Armagh Salary: See DescriptionBand 2/3 Drivers
Location: Co. Armagh Salary: See DescriptionPayroll Clerk
Location: Lisburn Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS