Head of Goods and Services Procurement
On behalf of our client we are currently sourcing a highly experienced Procurement Manager to join their fast paced operation.
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director of Procurement & Logistics and will be expected to lead and manage the goods and services procurement function, across two division which comprises of clinical and non-clinical goods and services, procurement innovation and e-Procurement. The post holder will be responsible and accountable for all professional procurement activities undertaken by procurement staff at various locations throughout Northern Ireland.
Type of Contract: Temporary
Duration: Initially 1 Year with possible extensions
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Hourly Rate: £32.60
- Must hold a relevant Primary or Masters Degree in a business or procurement related subject field or have full membership of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in the last 5 years in a senior management position involving the provision of specialist procurement advice to Board level officers within a large and complex organisation
- Have excellent networking skills and a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships across a diverse range of organisations
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate effectively at all levels including Board level.
- Show strong leadership skills in managing service delivery within budget constraints to challenging targets
- Hold a current drivers licence for use in the UK and access to a car on appointment.
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsHR Manager (Employee Relations)
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionCustomer Service Administrator
Loc: Newry Salary: See descriptionOutbound Sales Advisor
Loc: Belfast Salary: See descriptionOutbound Sales Advisor
Loc: Belfast Salary: See descriptionProcurement Manager (Sourcing)
Loc: Co Londonderry Salary: 31278
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS