Estimating and Sales Agent
Salary: See description
On behalf of our client, we have an exciting new opportunity for an Estimating and Sales Agent.
Reporting to the Quotations Manager, the Estimating and Sales Agent will be focused on securing new business in Connections for new and increased supplies, excluding those deemed as Major Projects, and for customer alterations.
The Estimating and Sales Agent will be responsible for maximising income through the compliant and consistent application of chargeability rules and minimising re-design costs. You will also be responsible for the proactive and effective management of customer expectations, compliance to service standards and response to customer issues.
Although it is critically important that you manage your own work, which may be more technically challenging or require leadership through account management of certain customers, you will also support the Quotation Manager in managing workload, providing technical advice, and monitoring outputs across the Estimating and Sales team.
The role is customer service orientated and heavily relies on your ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, particularly those which have a greater impact on the business. Your solutions are compliant, commercially sound, customer centric, delivered on time and on budget.
You will fulfil these while having the confidence to constructively challenge the Quotation Manager while helping them to successfully deliver their work plan.
- Proven substantial experience and track record operating within a similar environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role.
- Proven extensive customer-facing experience with developers, contractors, consultants
- Sound working knowledge of current chargeability guidelines and the ability to apply these guidelines in support of business objectives.
- Good working knowledge of design issues associated with electrical networks.
- Demonstrate the ability to be able to positively influence safety behaviours and establish a safety value.
- Sound understanding of safe working practices and relevant legislation.
- Current UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
- Able to positively influence safety behaviours and establish a safety value
- Think Customer, Can-Do, proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Collaborative style that sets an example and encourages team working
- Communicates effectively to build relationships with colleagues, customers, and other stakeholders
- Understands the importance of being responsive and helpful to customer needs
- Continually seeking ways to improve, adapt and innovate while meeting compliance and commercial requirements
- A third level qualification in Electrical Engineering is desirable
- A management qualification is desirable
The role is based on a 37 hour week with a salary in the range of £42-50k, salary offered will be dependent on proven experience and competence.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsOffice Manager
Location: Belfast Salary: NegotiableDigital Design Technican (Buildi
Location: Belfast Salary: Â£18-25KWorkshop Manager
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionPart-Time Receptionist with Typi
Location: Antrim Salary: See DescriptionNeighbourhood Officer- Dungannon
Location: Co Tyrone Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS