Customer Service Executive- Manufacturing
Location: Co. Antrim
Salary: See description
On behalf of our client, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join their dynamic, demanding multi lingual commercial department based in Mallusk.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Customer Service Executive will be the first point of contact for business to business customers, primarily. This will give you the opportunity to build relationships and take accountability for resolving queries and issues.
- Enter orders into system, accurately and efficiently.
- Provide Order confirmations within a specific timeframe.
- Plan and track orders and advise customer of problems.
- Liaise with Customers regarding loading and deliveries.
- Internally liaise with all departments regarding customer enquiries, specifically working closely with planners and shipping department.
- To respond in a quick professional manner to all enquiries for products and ensure that these are followed up a few days after submission.
- Ensure we have the right level of stock for the business and ensure slow moving stock and oddities are pro-actively sold on.
- Credits and Complaints to be dealt with in quick and efficient manner
- Re-direct technical / quality / credit and all other enquiries as appropriate
- Ensure samples and literature are efficiently used and distributed to external sales people and customers.
- Maintenance of all filing systems.
- Update customer database and files.
- Compile agendas, letters, reports and minutes.
- Typing / faxing of all outgoing correspondence.
- Compile and process daily, weekly and monthly reports as required.
This is a non-call center environment and hours of work are 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Mon to Thurs and 8:30a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday.
- be fluent in both verbal / written English (another language would be advantageous;)
- have relevant experience in a manufacturing background with experience of handling and processing paperwork for orders on a computerised system.
- Be experienced in the maintenance of stock levels to pre-set minimum and maximum levels and thereby advising customers of re-ordering requirements.
- have excellent administrative and numeracy skills possibly with experience of a busy office environment.
- be educated to degree standard (or A2 level or equivalent with relevant business experience).
- be IT literate and have experience of a Windows based package including MS Word & Excel.
- hold an EU/EEA passport or UK work permit.
The Customer Service Executive can expect a competitive salary of £20K per annum as well as a benefits and appropriate training and development.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsICT Technician
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionICT Heldesk Administrator
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionVehicle Technician with C Class
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionProject Support Officer (IT Proc
Loc: Belfast Salary: 31278Finance Support Officer
Loc: Belfast Salary: 31278
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS