Complaints Support Officer
Location: Co. Antrim
Salary: 11.21 per hour
Complaints Support Officer- Temporary- Initially for 2 months
£11.21 per hour, Mon-Fri 9-5
Complaints Support Service:
The Complaints Support Service provides advocacy, advice, guidance and support to anyone wishing to make a complaint or raise a concern about any health and social care service in Northern Ireland and works with service providers in support of clients towards the resolution of concerns. The Complaints Support Service incorporates a helpline and case management function. The service is led by the Complaints Services Manager.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
1a Relevant University Degree/professional qualification and have worked for at least one year in a health and social care environment or in a customer or public facing
1b Have worked for four years in a health and social care environment or in a customer or public facing role
2. Experience in the use of a range of Microsoft applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint â sufficient skill to operate and develop a bespoke database
3. Knowledge of Health and Social Care Complaints Procedure
4. Highly motivated with excellent negotiation and persuasion skills and an ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with all professional/managerial disciplines
5. Have excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
6. Have a confident telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
7. Demonstrable experience if working on their own initiative
8. The successful candidate must hold a current driving license (Valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or ***have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
(***This relates only to any person who has declared that they have a disability which debars them from driving)
- Experience of working across professional boundaries
- Experience of delivering training
- Hold or be working towards a professional qualification in advocacy or a similar relevant discipline
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Caroline by clicking on the link below
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsAdministators / Secretaries - Ar
Location: Northern Ireland Salary: See descriptionSenior Project Manager (IT)
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionAudio Typist
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionInformation Analyst - Ballymena
Location: Ballymena Salary: See descriptionField Sales Canvasser
Location: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS