CAD Design Technician
On behalf of our client, a leading supplier in the Building Services Industry, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Design Technician to join their team based in the Greater Belfast area.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Manager, as well as working closely with internal and external organisations, the Design Technician will create 3D visuals and geometric product modeling from product specifications to data to BIM level 3 standard compliance.
- To create 3D visuals and geometric product modelling from product specification data to BIM level 3 standard
- To work with suppliers, manufacturers and the internal sourcing team to ensure information represented is up-to-date and compliant
- To support in the design and creation of 3D visualisation and product/system modelling as required in projects.
- To work with our web providers to build integration of our BIM objects with our BIM hosting platform
- Assist in other areas of the Business Improvement team as required.
- Adhere to company policy and procedure
Applicants will need to demonstrate:
- A Degree in CAD or Product design- graduates are welcome.
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Proficient Oral and written skills
- Proficient IT literacy, Microsoft office suite
- Self-motivation in personal and departmental development
- Background in mechanical engineering
- Previous experience with Autodesk software, particularly AutoCad, Revit, BIM 360
- Knowledge of Air conditioning, Mechanical & Plumbing industry
- Project management
The Digital Design Technician can expect a competitive salary between £18K and £25K depending on experience plus company benefits including pension, childcare vouchers, 25 days annual leave plus 8 statutory days, free car parking.
Established over 20 years ago and with sites throughout the UK, this is an exciting time our client, they are seeing a lot of business growth and winning awards.
To apply for this role please email your cv in strictest confidence to email@example.com and you will then be contacted to discuss the opportunity.
All applicants will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsPart time Customer Advisor Monda
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionDefence Litigation Solicitor (He
Loc: Belfast Salary: Negotiable depeQuality & Manufacturing Engineer
Loc: Lisburn Salary: See DescriptionAdministrator - Armagh
Loc: Co. Armagh Salary: See descriptionSecretary - Omagh
Loc: Co Tyrone Salary: See description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS