Salary: See Job Description
Our public sector client uregently requires a temporary Board Secretary to join their busy secretarial team
The successful candidate will be required to provide an effective, proactive and comprehensive administrative support to the Cheif Executive in the performance of their duties and contribute to the effective and effecient administrative management of the corporate business of the organisation.
In addition to administration support to the CE the Board Secretary will highlight for the Board, issues at a policy level that may be of interest to the organisation.
- Candidates must have a minimum: HND/NVQ level 4 in a related subject area and 1 years relevant experience or 4 GCSE (Grade A-C) and 2 years relevant experience or 3 years relevant experience in a similar role/position
- Experience of working with a diverse range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation, to achieve successful outcomes
- Experience of working witha Cheif Executive and Chair in a similar role
- An understanding of data analysis and information interpretation
- Experience of preparing reports and briefings
- Effective communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full
- Excellent IT skills with particular apptitude in the use of Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint
Assignment Duration - Initally 3 months with possible extensions
Hours of Work - 37.5 hours per week
Hourly Rate - £11.66
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsResouce Planner (Workforce Manag
Loc: Belfast Salary: Â£25,000Telesales Executive
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripBoard Secretary
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripPart-Time Warehouse Assembly Tea
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Job DescripTreasury Assistant
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS