Salary: See Description
Apple Recruitment Services are working on behalf of their Client, a multinational professional services company, to recruit BIM Modeler to join their Belfast based team.
The BIM Modeler will join a multi-disciplinary and versatile team, reporting to the CAD/BIM Manager, this Building Engineering position play a key role in delivering high quality Building Information Models in order to better serve their clients.
- Developing BIM Execution Plans with support from the group BIM Manager
- Setting up new project models in accordance with project standards
- Working with the Project Manager and discipline engineers to define deliverables schedules, and implementing these within the model
- Leading resource
- Supporting the project team with technical delivery using Revit
- Producing structural models.
- Co-ordination of models using Revit and Navisworks
- Attending both internal and external coordination meetings
- Drawing production of modelled structure.
- Monitoring the quality of output
- As part of the Building Engineering group, you will engage with other model managers and members of the team to support development of the group as a whole.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent understanding of model and drawing production using Revit and AutoCAD.
- Experienced in providing technical support for Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience of using Navisworks simulate or manage to conduct visual audits and clash detection.
- Experienced in preparation of drawings and models with limited guidance from engineers, using own experience to develop output from sketches provided by engineers
- Knowledge of structural systems and how they fit together and are coordinated to a design level of detail.
- Experienced in supervising less experienced technicians.
- Ability to balance technician resources against project requirements.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to co-professionals, contractors and Clients.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Right to work in the UK.
- A BTEC HNC or higher in an Engineering, Construction, Management, or Architecture related field.
- Experience within building engineering consultancy, including solid experience in the use of Revit for structures.
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Experienced in conducting model reviews.
- Experience of model exchange using IFC.
- An understanding of how buildings are coordinated and constructed to a construction level of detail.
- Familiarity with industry standards including PAS 1192 and BS 1192.
- Experience of producing BIM Execution Plans
- Sector experience.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Understanding of commercial realities and business needs.
- Team leadership skills.
- Programming skills
Joining the company, the BIM Modeler can expect:
Competitive Salary of £27.5K- £32K however this is negotiable and dependant on experience.
25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
1.1 contributory Pension.
Life Assurance, income protection and Health insurance.
Profit share which can equate to an extra £2000 per year.
Flexible benefits worth £750.
Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The company also offers a flexible work pattern including the possibility of working from home.
Further information available on application.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsAdministators / Secretaries - Ar
Location: Northern Ireland Salary: See descriptionSenior Project Manager (IT)
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionAudio Typist
Location: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionInformation Analyst - Ballymena
Location: Ballymena Salary: See descriptionField Sales Canvasser
Location: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS