Assistant Financial Accountant
Salary: See Description
Our client urgently requires an experienced Assistant Financial Accountant to join their busy team in North Belfast.
The successful candidate will provide all aspects of monthly and quarterly financial reporting for review by the Financial Accountant.
- Duration - Initially 3 months
- Salary depending on experience - £29.073 - £35,543
- Start date - Immediate
- Hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification and have associate membership of a professional accountancy body. These include: Chartered Accountants Ireland, Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, ACCA, CIMA and CIPFA
- A minimum of 1 years experience of working in a financial environment
- Be part qualified (must have completed one set of exams) with one of the above professional accountancy bodies and currently working towards full qualification
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a fast moving deadline driven finance environment
- Knowledge and understanding of monthly financial reporting processes
- Proficient in MS Word and MS Excel in a financial environment
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Financial Reporting software including OBIEE
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsSpanish Customer Service Executi
Loc: Belfast Salary: NegotiableResource Support Administrator (
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionResource Technician (Administrat
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionHealth and Safety Advisor
Loc: Lisburn Salary: See DescriptionEmployee Resourcing Officer
Loc: Belfast Salary: See Description
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS