Location: Northern Ireland
Due to continued growth we are seeking experienced Commercial Account Handlers to join our client, a UK wide Insurance provider.
Based in Northern Ireland, this offers a work from home opportunity but will require the occasional visit to the Belfast based office therefore applicants must be based in Northern Ireland.
This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9-5, 35 hours per week. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and the company also offers a great range of benefits.
Applicants must demonstrate:
- Background in Insurance - Either at an Insurer or Broker preferably commercial.
- Background in Customer Service/Sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive attitude, with the ability to use initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective team working skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Willingness to learn
- Resilience, to enable you to deal with problems and constructive criticism
- The ability to work both from an office and home environment
The Account handler will liaise with clients, insurers and Account Executives. You will be trained on leading insurance systemsand career progression will be provided. We will offer a competitive salary, attainable bonus and benefits package.
- Ensure the smooth running of assigned portfolio on a day to day basis
- Knowledge of the Acturis insurance platform would be desirable
- Develop, maintain and cultivate a constructive and professional relationship with clients and insurers at all levels
- Be the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients, providers and other internal and external sources
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and insurers in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping consultants informed as appropriate
- Prepare template client reports as request by Account Executive
- Resolve any identified discrepancies in provider documentation before sending to clients
- Periodically attend client meetings with the Account Executive, subject to agreement of the Account Handler Team Leader and team resourcing
- Maintain client records and data in line with systems and protocols
- Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service for both internal & external contracts, including clients, providers and colleagues.
Further details are available to applicants. To express an interest please send your CV to Patricia in by clicking on the link. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Latest JobsHR Manager (Employee Relations)
Loc: Belfast Salary: See DescriptionCustomer Service Administrator
Loc: Newry Salary: See descriptionOutbound Sales Advisor
Loc: Belfast Salary: See descriptionOutbound Sales Advisor
Loc: Belfast Salary: See descriptionProcurement Manager (Sourcing)
Loc: Co Londonderry Salary: 31278
We regularly use Apple Recruitment for temporary and permanent staff. Their consultants have taken time to understand the needs of our business and send us high calibre, job criteria specific candidates, saving us considerable time.
They are a pleasure to deal with, both professional and efficient. To date we have experienced a high success rate with the candidates supplied by them. I would have no hesitation recommending Apple Recruitment to both candidates and other businesses.
Recruitment Executive, N.G.O
Apple offer a prompt efficient service, they provide NIAS with all grades of staff and the staff concerned are always of a high standard and meet the requirements of the post. I always find the staff at Apple Recruitment Agency deal with any requirements The Trust may have in an extremely professional manner.
HR Advisor, NIAS